200 HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
w/ Gina Vardi E-RYT 200 hr & Certified Pilates Instructor
Laura Llanos E-RYT 200 hr
Julie Chavanu E-RYT 200 hr & RYT 500 hr
Next training starts June 2018
One Weekend a month for 6 months !
“Find Your Voice” Yoga Teacher Training…because I truly believe that you will be the best teacher you can be when you learn not just how to teach postures and classes, but also learn to express yourself through your teaching.
Some people like strong classes, some gentle classes. It goes beyond that though. Regardless of the ‘intensity’ of your classes, you as a teacher express how you interpret yoga and it’s benefits to your students. You communicate to them how yoga affects you and how it opens you to the experience. That’s how you pass on what yoga is about. Yes, you want to know how to help people physically in the postures, how to verbally cue them, how to adjust, how to help people with specific needs, BUT in with all that is your unique expression of teaching a class.
What is the point otherwise? Why let it be just one more thing you do based on how others tell you to do it? Your delivery and style are what draws people to your classes and that is what lets you continue expressing and teaching and growing. You find your own flow and then it starts to permeate other parts of you.
SO- how to do that. Well, truthfully, it will take longer than the 6 months we’re together! What I want to provide to you in this training are tools to help you begin your teaching journey.
TOPICS by WEEKEND:
As part of Find Your Voice Teacher Training, we will have a private Facebook group for exchange of ideas and questions. I will host specific Facebook ‘office hours’ during training. I am always available via email, phone or text at other times during the month/between training weekends.
Outside of training, you will have other class hours that are required. This would include taking regular classes or other qualifying workshops at your discretion. My goal is to provide you with the tools and skills you need to begin teaching and at the same time make the program as flexible and affordable as possible.
$650 – three payments ($1950)
$335 – six payments ($2010)
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required and does not apply toward the total tuition listed above. Deposit covers administrative fees.
- Deposit and/or tuition may be paid by credit card or check at Flow Pilates and Yoga of Tampa Bay.
- Application and deposit must be received to be considered enrolled in yoga teacher training program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- Approximate cost for the training books is $100. You will reference these books throughout training and after. They can be purchased at amazon.com and the titles will be given to you upon registration.
- Participants may opt to take other classes and workshops in Tampa, Clearwater or St. Petersburg. Classes at Flow Pilates and Yoga will be offered at a discount of 50% off for trainees during the yoga teacher training session. Contact Flow Pilates and Yoga for details.
Find Your Voice Yoga Teacher Training was created after years of practicing and teaching. I’ve been practicing yoga since 1998 and teaching since 1999, starting with hot yoga in Kansas City, MO. I absolutely loved it! I was hooked! Soon after starting, I added Ashtanga to my practice and now most frequently practice a Vinyasa style.
With a couple other teachers, I opened my first studio in 2000 in Kansas City and during that same year created a website called YogaKC.com, which was a directory of studios in the Kansas City area. Since my family is what I call ‘corporate mobile’, we’ve made a few job-related moves (Denver, Dallas and now Tampa) and that’s when I started Apollo Beach Yoga here in the Tampa area in 2009. Before our most recent move (this time, just across town, yay!), I sold the studio to another teacher who has kept it alive and well and growing even more!
I completed both my RYT 200 and 500 in Dallas, TX at Purple Lotus Yoga and also served as Assistant Director of Training for that program in 2008. Find Your Voice Yoga Teacher Training is a Yoga Alliance registered RYS 200 and has been training fabulous teachers since 2010.