- To cancel a session, please contact the studio or your trainer 24 hours before your scheduled session time. If you cancel a scheduled session with less than 24 hours notice, or do not show you will be charged for the full amount of that session or class. The studio allows TWO emergency late cancels per year.
Purchasing a package enables a client to schedule sessions in advance and guarantees them a permanent time. If wanting to hold a spot in class regularly, you must pre-pay for your sessions. If you are out of that spot more than 2 weeks in a row, the studio is unable to hold it until you are able to attain a consistent schedule. Please check with trainer for availability.
- If signing up online for a Pilates Equipment class, the cutoff time is 6 hours before the scheduled class. After the cut-off time, you may call the studio or contact the trainer to see if there is a spot open in the class. “Drop-ins” are not permitted for Pilates Equipment classes.
- A Pilates Equipment “class” consists of more than one person. The studio reserves the right to cancel and reschedule you for a different class if only one person is signed up 24 hours in advance. You have the option to use 2 of your classes to do a private session instead.
- If you are late for your session, the session will still end at the scheduled stop time.
- There are no refunds given on any finalized purchases. Transfer of credit to a different package or session can be arranged.
- Single sessions, 5 session packages and 10 session packages have a 90-day expiration period. 20 session packages have a 180-day expiration period.
- Be courteous of other clients and trainer allergies when wearing perfume, cologne, or lotion to the facility. Please keep it to a minimum.
- Please do not sell or post any ads to sell your packages or purchases to anyone. The only type of transfer of package or purchase we can honor wouldbe an “in-house” transfer.
- Children are not permitted in the studio during your session.
We want everyone to have a calming and positive experience while at our studio. Please keep the talking in the studio to a minimum and at anappropriate noise level.
Pilates Class Descriptions | Westchase | OldsmarStrategic Media, Inc.2018-06-18T14:21:36+00:00